John M. Hafen
Mr. Hafen helps individuals and businesses pursue and defend against civil claims in state and federal courts and before arbitration tribunals. Mr. Hafen has handled a diverse range of complex commercial litigation with a primary emphasis on business, non-compete, trade secret and estate litigation.
Mr. Hafen also advises business clients ranging in size from startups to established mid-sized businesses. Mr. Hafen helps businesses assess risks, protect assets and leverage legal strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Brigham Young University (B.A., 2002)
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- London Court of International Arbitration YIAG
- Groupe ASA des Jeunes Praticiens de l’Arbitrage
- Texas State Bar, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, 2009
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2012