Mr. Hafen’s client, a hard-working small business owner, hired Mr. Hafen in a proverbial David v. Goliath case. In an extremely contentious case, Mr. Hafen got won a favorable jury verdict on behalf of the Client. After the Defendant appealed, Mr. Hafen successfully briefed and argued the client’s case in front of the Court of Appeals. Subsequently, The Court of Appeals issued a favorable opinion and rendered a judgment in favor of Mr. Hafen’s client.
- SUMMERTIME, AND THE POSSESSION SCHEDULE BECAME A LOT MORE COMPLICATED
- WHAT NOT TO SAY TO CHILDREN – BE WARY OF THE LISTENER’S EARS
- ATTORNEY GENERAL TO BEGIN ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCKS FOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION FOR PAST DUE CHILD SUPPORT
- ADULTERY, AFFAIRS, AND DIVORCE
- THE REAL COST OF THE DO-IT-YOURSELF DIVORCE: WHY YOU NEED AN EXPERIENCED DIVORCE ATTORNEY